Refine your Leadership Skills
Coaching is a synergy of energy, commitment, and excitement. It's performance consulting, and my role is to understand you, to think how you think, and recognize your perspective. From this vantage point, I place another perspective on top of yours, challenging and supporting you to gently see a more empowering way. Together, we evaluate what you are going through now and what is up ahead. Together, we make a difference.
The value of facilitated meetings, events, or retreats include:
- Creating a culture of involvement that encourages active participation and creative thinking
- Creating a positive management culture where people are involved in problem-solving and decision making
- A sense of ownership that engenders a strong sense of responsibility and commitment to their organization
- An environment where trust is built and nurtured through an open and caring flow of information.
The value of coaching is evident through:
- Increased confidence
- Sharpened business and personal skills
- Acceptance of honest feedback and advice
- A sense of shared endeavor
- Clarity is gained through interaction and accountability.
People feel protected during the process of accomplishing a task or designing a solution to problems. The focus is on the content of the problem, with a neutral and objective resource. Staying focused, strengthening relationships, and getting the job done enables your organization to work better, smarter, faster.
WHAT THEY SAY...
Had the pleasure of meeting Pat via Toastmasters and what a phenomenal, well-thought speaker. I also had the pleasure of masterminding with her and would definitely recommend her if you are looking to grow as a leader!
What a phenomenal well-thought speaker. I would definitely recommend her if you are looking to grow as a leader!
Pat shows people the value of the work they do, helps identify their personal goals, and uses that to achieve the large goals of the organization. Helped to identify my strengths, refine my leadership skills, and showed me the true meaning of leadership.